Convert rust into an inert surface that is ready for painting. Penetrates deep into metals to ensure rust doesn’t come back. Use Rust Paint as a top coat to ensure rust is gone forever.
- Converts surface rust to an inert surface that can be topcoated
- Seals surface and prevent future rust
- Penetrates deep into the rust
- Easy brush-on or spray-on application
- 50 state compliant
Preparation and Application Instructions:
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE APPLYING.
- AGS Rust Converter is ready to use product, no mixing or dilution required. Liberally apply converter to prepared rusted surface.
- Two coats are recommended if using a brush or roller.
- Wait 20 minutes between coats, temperature and humidity may require longer recoat times.
- Do not apply this product if the temperature is below 50°F (10°C).
- Allow the converted surface to cure for 48 hours and protect from moisture and rain.
- After 48 hours, ensure the surface is dry, then apply a topcoat.
- If no topcoat is applied within another 48 hours or the surface has moisture, a second application will be required.